BunkCot Convertible in White (0-6 years)
FREE delivery usually in 5 - 10 working days
Our Code: 3149 / Manufacturer's code: Convertible White
The BunkCot White Baby Bunk Cot Bed offers excellent two in one functionality with an upper cot for babies and a lower bunk for toddlers. Expertly crafted from solid timbers sourced from sustainable forests, the White Baby Bunk Cot Bed is indelibly stylish and good for the environment too.
The design of the White Baby Bunk Cot Bed means that it is very easy to interact with your little one when she is in the top bunk without bending or back strain. Versatility is the name of the game - this product can be converted into a drop side cot with lower rail, a drop side cot with lower valance, or a half bunk bed with lower rail in no time at all!
The White Baby Bunk Cot Bed is a fantastically practical, space-saving piece of nursery furniture which takes up less than half the space of two normal cots. This new white version of the Shanticot incorporates double valances and a ladder with the upper area suitable for babies up to nine months and the lower area for kids up to six years old.
Features of the White Baby Bunk Cot Bed:
Dimensions of the White Baby Bunk Cot Bed:
- The lower level is an open access, self managed cot for older independent children, and with our new range also has an interchangeable fixed rail for added security
- The upper level cot gives plenty of opportunities for vital adult baby interaction, and reduces back strain for the parent or carer
- Babies can fall asleep feeling secure and you can check on them, easily, as they sleep
- Shanticot is space saving and so allows more room for children to be mobile and active in the nursery or bedroom
- Shanticot is made from solid wood from sustainable forests - it is a product that is both durable and environmentally friendly
- Height: 146cm
- Length: 145cm
- Width: 70cm
We aim to deliver the White Baby Bunk Cot Bed within the lead time specified at the top of the page.
This product carries a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty to ensure that you are protected in the highly unlikely event of faults occurring.