Jane Unlimit Pushchair
FREE delivery usually in 1-3 days
Our Code: 1929 / Manufacturer's code: Unlimit
Jané raises the bar in the four-wheel pushchair market with its light and versatile new Unlimit.
Its sleek, state-of-the-art chassis is fitted with four striking large diameter wheels which run smoothly over all terrains to give baby a comfortable ride.
This pushchair has a removable reversible seat unit offering you the option to chat to your baby face to face, or let baby look out at the world. And to keep your little one safe there are armrests and a bumper bar for extra security and peace of mind.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN MAKES THE UNLIMIT LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
The 100% anodized aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis (43x25mm) is exceptionally strong yet lightweight, while the low-profile wheels with ball bearings make it far lighter to manoeuvre.
This new chassis structure has been developed in hard-wearing anodised aluminium, with an innovative design on the rear part in an inverted ‘C’ shape that makes it noticeably easier to push the buggy, leaving a free space for your feet, offering you a light, easy stroll.
When it comes to folding the Jané Unlimit a superior folding mechanism is activated by releasing the two main trigger locks on the handle. And if you need more space in your boot, rear wheels can be easily removed by pressing a button to make the pram even more compact.
In this latest collection, Jané presents the results of innovative research and development to bring you the latest technology materials whose very special properties are found in all Jané products. Everything is designed so that your baby is as safe and comfortable as the latest research allows.
For example the new advanced materials have added properties that make it hard-wearing and stain resistant to make day-to-day maintenance easier.
JANé Unlimit Key Features
- 3-Position, full reclining, forward & rearward facing lie-back seat unit with adjustable footrest.
- Reversible and easily removable seat unit.
- Compact folding, 87x61x39cm. Quick release rear wheels.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Stop and Go parking brake activated by cable so no axle.
- Exceptionally strong 100% anodized aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis.
- Low-profile wheels with ball bearings make it lighter to manoeurve.
- Height adjustable, soft touch ergonomic handlebar (80-106cm).
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- Lightweight expanded EVA Wheels.
- Free shopping basket & raincover with selected models.
- Unfolded: 80-106 x 61 x 105cm.
- Folded: 87 x 61 x 39cm (even more compact with wheels removed).
- Weight: 8 kg.