Which? Magazine voted the Jané Strata car seat the safest and healthiest on the market (it obtained maximum points for Group 0+ belted car seats). STRATA by Jané is the first infant carrier that helps perfect pulmonary development for new born babies.
Strata by Jané, is designed for the complete well-being and comfort of your baby. During early infancy, correct posture is essential for healthy development, leading Jané to create a patented system to ensure your baby is always seated in the correct position.
PATENTED SYSTEM SEATS BABY CORRECTLY EVERY TIME
An exclusive system regulates the angle of the backrest to create the most suitable position for your baby. For babies aged 0 to 4 months, lowering the headrest automatically adjusts the harness and raises the base of the seat, increasing the angle of the backrest to an optimum 125°, allowing them to breathe more easily. From 4 months upwards, Strata adapts to your baby's growth. Raising the headrest will alter the harness and return the base to its conventional position, creating an angle of 110° which is ideal for this age. It couldn’t be easier.
The Strata's 5 point harness is a first for this style of infant car seat, allowing a larger fastening surface and greater level of safety when compared to the traditional 3 point harness common to most car seat models. This system also adjusts the 5 point harness to the correct position for your baby without the need to undo and rethread the harness as your child grows, thereby eliminating any margin of user error.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Not only has the Strata been officially named as the safest and healthiest car seat on the market, but it is also the only one that helps your baby's pulmonary development. Its design is so advanced that additional fiddly fitting kits are obsolete as the patented Pro-Fix systems allows you to lock and unlock the car seat from the chassis with just one hand. Even the 5 point harness, double headrest protection and seat depth, all adjust simultaneously as your child grows.
Used in conjunction with your Jané pushchair, the Strata creates a hi-tech travel system designed for lifestyles that demand the simplest, safest and most convenient system. The Strata is also compatible with the world’s first 3rd Generation ISOFIX base and its revolutionary Electronic Warning System.
ENDORSED BY RECENT MEDICAL REPORTS
Strata incorporates an exclusive system to regulate the angle of the backrest and obtain the most suitable position for your baby, thereby helping optimal pulmonary development of the newborn. Its innovative design helps prevent 'Oxygen Desaturation' and is also endorsed by recent medical reports, ensuring your baby can breathe easy, and therefore so can you.
Stephen Hughes from the British Chiropractic Association comments:
"The movement of the car will often have a soothing effect on the baby and as a consequence they will then fall asleep giving the impression that they are comfortable. It is important not to leave an infant in a car-seat for more than two hours maximum even if they're asleep. On long journeys stop regularly somewhere safe and take the baby out of the seat and allow them to stretch out on your shoulder. Never allow a baby to sleep in a car seat if you are not actually travelling in a car."
The new Strata infant car seat by Jané answers the health concerns of Parents and Health professionals as a positive solution to the health and safety of transporting newborn babies in the car and on a travel system.
Strata, now your baby can breathe easy, and so can you.
Jané Key Features:
- 3rd Generation ISOFIX : Compatible with the worlds first 3rd Generation ISOFIX base - the Strata Platform, the latest advancement in ISOFIX technology.
- Safest Car Seat in its Class - Independently and officially tested - by EUROTEST 2008; Strata obtained the highest score in Group 0+ belted car seats in the European test performed by child safety experts and consumer organisations like Which? magazine in the UK.
- Patented System allows the angle of the seat base to adjusts automatically to help prevent oxygen desaturation.
- Healthiest Car Seat in its Class. So it's not just the safest car seat, but also the only one that helps your baby's pulmonary development.
- More Spacious design : Allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- 5-point Safety Harness : not only is it a first for this type of infant car seat on the market, but its design allows for a larger fastening surface and therefore provides a greater level of safety when compared to the traditional 3-point 'Y' shaped harness which is common to most infant car seat on the market.
- Safety Harness Height Adjusts Automatically when the headrest is positioned, so there is no need or hassle to undo and rethread the straps any more when your child grows.
- One-pull Safety Harness for easily adjusting harness length.
- Height Adjustable Headrest : combined with high resistance car seat frame, offers double protection
- PRO-FIX System (Patented) - buttons on the handle controls its position and allows you to unlock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand. Eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits that also require two hands to unlock.
- Side Impact Tested - Going beyond regulatory requirements.
- Advanced Materials : The entire surface that comes into contact with your baby is protected with shock absorbing material.
- ECE R44/04 Approved.
- Universal Classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts : low-routing.
- Low Routing For Cars With Shorter Seat Belts: your cars seat belt goes under the frame of the Strata which allows for easy installation in vehicles with shorter seat belts. It also leaves the area for your baby's feet free.
- Seat Belt Lock : The seat belt of the vehicle can be locked around the Strata so it can be tightened to give more stability.
- Anti-Rotation Device : The carrying handle also acts as an anti-rotation device and provides greater protection for your baby.
- Ventilation holes in the shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
- Removable washable upholstery.
- Attaches to any Jan&233; Pro-Fix Compatible Pushchair or Chassis to make a travel system with just one hand - (no fitting kits required).
TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE - compatible with JANÉ Pro-Fix (patented) pushchairs :
Rider, Cross R, Aniversario, Twin Two, Slalom R, Solo R, Next, Powertwin Pro, Slalom Pro, Solo, Touring, Unlimit, Nomad, Carrera Pro.